Muslim for a Month

I teach Social Studies in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area at a very diverse high school. In an attempt to better understand a significant portion of the student population, I have undertaken the idea to become "Muslim for a Month"; hence the title for this blog.

Name:
Location: Fairfax County, VA, United States

Monday, November 20, 2006

I apologize for not posting in a while. I have been listening to the Hamza Yusuf CD entitled "Men &Women" that I received as a gift during Ramadan (I have listened to it three times now). I am mulling over my thoughts on the subject, and want to think a little further before I put thoughts on paper, as it were. I appreciate the patience of people who wrote to me asking where I have been. It is approaching Thanksgiving holiday here, which makes school a little more hectic than usual. I hope to post my reflections this coming long weekend. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving - hope it is filled with family, friends, and no acrimony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home